GENERAL PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this contract the “Associazione Culturale Emergenze”, in quality of owner and administrator of the domain “www.edicola518.it” will be indicated as the Supplier, while the user who purchases a good or service using the website www.edicola518.it will be called the Purchaser.
- The present general purchase terms and conditions regulate the telematic contract concluded between the Purchaser and the Supplier. The Supplier is the “Associazione Culturale Emergenze”, located in Via Alessi 1, 06121, Perugia, Italy. C.F. 94155960548 P.IVA. 03513310544 owner of the cultural centre “Edicola 518”, located in Via Sant’Ercolano 42/A, 06122, Perugia.
- The Purchaser must be over 18 years old to be authorized to purchase products, and solvent; in case of purchases concluded by minors, the Supplier will presume the parents to have authorized the operation. At the time of check-out the Purchaser will be asked to fill in a form with some personal data. The minor will have to provide one of his parents’ email address. The Purchasers assume all responsibilities for the accuracy of the information they supply.
- The supplied products are mainly books, magazines and other periodicals. The website’s cataloguing system is divided into books, magazines and several other thematic cathegories. The thematic categories are not subcategories of any other cathegory. The products available in the shop, unless otherwised specified in the product description area, can be considered new. The new product may show signs of wear due to storage and transport. The purchase of an issue or edition of a magazine or periodical that is distributed in different cover options with identical content does not allow the choice of the desired cover. The Seller keeps the right to choose the cover at will and according to availability.
The selling price is always indicated in the product description area and includes VAT.
- To make a purchase it is necessary to access the site, select one or more products and add them to the purchase list. Once you have selected the products to be purchased you will have to proceed to check-out by filling out a form with some basic personal data. You must then proceed to payment via the PayPal platform and, only after the payment is processed, the order will be concluded. The user will receive, at the email address provided when entering his data, a message confirming the order and a summary of the information related to the order.
- The contract is stipulated when the user successfully makes the payment of an order. The only accepted payment method is PayPal.
Once redirected to the PayPal site, the User will make the payment of the products according to the procedure provided and regulated by PayPal. The data entered on the PayPal site will be processed directly and will not be transmitted or shared with the Seller. In case of termination of the purchase contract and in any other case of reimbursement, for whatever reason, the refund amount will be credited to the Customer’s PayPal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument linked to this account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the credit order has been placed in favor of such an account, the Seller can not be held responsible for any delays or omissions in the crediting of the amount of the reimbursement, to contest which the User must directly contact PayPal. After the first purchase, a special procedure called “Reference Transaction” will automatically be activated, which – through an automatic recognition mechanism of the User – will allow him to conclude any subsequent order with Paypal without having to enter his credentials again. The User can deactivate the “Reference Transaction” at any time by going to the specific section 3.1 (Cancellation of recurring payments) of the Paypal site (https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full).
- The shipping management is entirely entrusted to the company BRT S.p.a. The courier will collect the packages from our office twice a week (usually Tuesday and Thursday), dealing with the delivery in 24 hours for Italy and about 5 working days for the European countries served by the DPD group. For any exceptions related to particularly isolated areas, we invite you to consult the courier directly. From the moment of purchase, shipments within Italy will take place in maximum 5 working days, while those within Europe in maximum 10. The Seller assumes no responsibility for any delays or damages to the goods occurred in the period in which they are in the hands of the courier.
- The right of withdrawal may be exercised within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be returned by the User together with the cancellation form available at this link and duly completed. The form can alternatively be sent by registered letter to the Associazione Culturale Emergenze (Via Alessi 1, 06122 Perugia), or by certified mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The shipping costs related to the exercise of the right of withdrawal are the responsibility of the user; The seller reserves the right to evaluate the cases in which it is appropriate to exempt the user from such expenses (seriously damaged goods or significant anomalies in the order).
- All trademarks (registered or not), as well as any and all works of the mind, distinctive sign or name, image, photograph, written text or graphic and more generally any other intangible asset protected by international laws and conventions, intellectual property and industrial property reproduced on the Site is exclusive property of the Associazione Culturale Emergenze and / or its licensors, without access to the Site and / or stipulation of contracts for the supply of services giving the User any right on the same.
- The Service between the User and the Seller is concluded in Italy and is governed by Italian law. Any disputes arising in the Seller-User relationship will be the responsibility of the Perugia Court.